A message regarding COVID-19
At Atlantic Station, nothing is more important than the health and wellness of those living, working, dining and playing here.
We ask that you continue to stay home if you are not well, as our staff members are doing. Our retailers, restaurants, and service and entertainment tenants are working to continue serving you through a variety of offerings, such as patio seating, curbside pickup and delivery. Atlantic Station tenants are taking the necessary precautions within their stores.
Some of the steps we are taking to provide a comfortable place for all visitors include:
- Heightened cleaning and disinfecting protocols of high-touchpoint areas, including public restrooms, handrails, elevators, benches, trash can lids and door handles.
- Added touchless hand sanitizer units throughout the district to be utilized by all visitors.
- Strategic shift coverage so that any employees showing signs of being unwell remain at home.
- Continued staff education on diligent hand-washing, social distancing and other health guidelines recommended by the CDC and WHO.
- Restricted the use of every other appliance in the public restrooms on-site, creating more space between guests.
- Installed foot door pulls to eliminate the need to touch the restroom door with hands.
- Limited capacity in elevators throughout the property.
- Atlantic Station Concierge has one-time-use protective products upon request, including disposable masks, gloves and sanitizing wipes, while supplies last.
- In an effort to allow for easier curbside pick-up, all metered spaces are complimentary for the first 15 minutes for curbside pick-up orders only.
- Valet is temporarily closed until further notice.
Please stay up to date with Atlantic Station on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.